The “NQA” mark is made by the abbreviation of “National Quality Assured”, also a colloquial language of “No Question Asked”, with the background of dark blue colour, the letters of white (integrity) with a red tick. Qualified users of NQA mark could use the mark on their namecard, website, banner and so on, provided that the main body and the colour of the mark is intact, however, the logo size is allowed to change.
Below are several issues need to be aware of:
- The use of “NQA” mark must be in accordance with the provisions of colors.
- The use of “NQA” mark must be strictly follow the proportionately size scaling.
- The use of “NQA” mark must be in accordance with the provisions of the pattern and the graphic,
- the pattern must be accurate. The frame of “NQA” logo is a combination part of the logo pattern.
- The use of “NQA” mark must follow a strict verification system with regular evaluation report to local regulatory authority.
- The use of “NQA” mark is strictly for the items went through assessment procedures, it is prohibited for misuse or unauthorized transfer.
Use NQA registered mark is limited to:
The use of “NQA” mark is allowed on normal paper and stationary, but not on inspection report & academic certificate. The name and logo of the certified corporate must have a bigger room than “NQA” logo.
- Advertising and promotional materials
The use of “NQA” mark is prohibited on the promotional items, such as calendar, dairy and mug, However, it is allowed to use on sales and marketing materials, provided that is related to the business scope of the company.
The use of “NQA” mark is allowed for secondary usage, provided a clear statement such as “the product is manufactured under the surveillance and quality control of NQA system”.
The use of “NQA” logo is allowed on the corporate’s interior wall, doors and display room, however, it is normally not allowed to use it in outdoor activities.
- Publications and printed materials
The publications and printed materials using “NQA” logo must in the coverage of the registered activities.
What is the NQA
“NQA” is the abbreviation of “No Question Asked”, it stands for “Quality and Safety Assurance”, indicating the compliance of products or services fulfilled with the standard requirements of quality and safety;[…]