The Swedish Consumers’ Association is an independent, non-partisan cooperative organisation consisting of 28 member organisations. Their vision is consumer friendly societies for all that are not limiting the possibilities for future generations.
The Swedish Consumers’ Association strive to:
- Protect the interests of the Swedish consumers in regards to both publicly and privately produced goods and services.
- Increase all consumer opportunities to use their consumer power.
- Ensure that goods and services are available and accessible to everyone Advocate sustainability in line with the triple-bottom line which are environmental, economical and social responsibility.
- Advocate consumer rights together with the member organizations both nationally, internationally and in the EU.
- Stimulate and support individuals to use their consumer power both individually and as groups.