The Institute of Standards of Cambodia (ISC) was established by Law on Standards of Cambodia with the main objective of promoting standardization and quality assurance in the country. The ISC that is a government institution functioning within the purview of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy is recognized as the leading National Standards body of Cambodia actively promoting, standardization and conformity assessment activities as a means of upgrading the quality infrastructure for increasing the competitiveness of products and services for the benefit of the people of Cambodia.
To be recognized regionally and internationally as the leader of standardization and certification activity.
- To improve the quality of products, services and management.
- To raise production efficiency and to rationalize production.
- To ensure fair and simplified trade.
- To rationalize product use.
- To enhance consumer protection and public welfare.