The Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being (Rospotrebnadzor) is responsible for drafting and implementing government policy and regulations in the field of consumer rights protection, and carrying out federal state sanitary and epidemiological supervision, in order to protect public health and the environment, and federal state supervision of consumer rights protection.
- Performs the sanitary control, control and issuing some kinds of permissive documents.
- Performs licensing of certain kinds of
- Performs certification of different objects of evaluating of conformity to Russian legislation.
- Performs sanitary certification of production according to the requirements of the Customs Union.
- Performs state registration of production of the Customs Union on the territory of Russia.